Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Web Hosting Discussion Forum (http://forums.thewebhostingdir.com/index.php)
-   Web Hosting Forum (http://forums.thewebhostingdir.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tips for perfect web hosting (http://forums.thewebhostingdir.com/showthread.php?t=3842)

mesas July 19th, 2011 11:57 AM

Tips for perfect web hosting

What you guys think that what is perfect web hosting shear your comments to find the perfect web hosting

ServerSea July 21st, 2011 10:03 PM

Well according to me the perfect hosting is hosting which suits to our requirements. we will get good technical support, uptime, backups on very reasonable price with 30 days money back guarantee.

JohnDale July 22nd, 2011 04:38 AM

Re:

In my point of view a hosting company must use fast and reliable servers, their server should be up at least 99 percent of the time. Remember AGE is GOLD! the hosting company should have been in business for at least two years.

motorola4gatrix July 23rd, 2011 06:40 AM

One should have to select a popular and commercial web hosting company. The company which provides more features at reasonable rate. Features like providing password at the data directory. Select that company for web hosting which insures and follow their suggested rules and regulations.

LandonM July 27th, 2011 06:07 AM

Tips for perfect web hosting

Hi,

According to my research, one should select perfect web hosting by exploring different popular forums available on the web. If people are giving positive remarks for a specific web host so I believe one should go with.

However, there are also other features for the selection of a perfect web host like quality, reliability, due responses on ticket to customers and cope changing customer needs.

ServerSea August 7th, 2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LandonM (Post 6530)
Hi,

According to my research, one should select perfect web hosting by exploring different popular forums available on the web. If people are giving positive remarks for a specific web host so I believe one should go with.

However, there are also other features for the selection of a perfect web host like quality, reliability, due responses on ticket to customers and cope changing customer needs.

For me always choose a Hosting provider who suits your requirements. Also read terms and conditions and features before purchase.

likeanju August 10th, 2011 02:27 AM

We must select the web hosting company the fulfill our requirements.

Sanersone August 10th, 2011 04:46 AM

Perfect Web Hosting means Fully Managed servers with 24X7 uninterrupted Technical support. The servers must be secured enough from external attacks like DDOS and Hacking. Servers must be branded and the port/ connection speed should be good enough and the uptime should be around 99.9%.

robertcook November 10th, 2011 03:31 AM

Perfect web hosting tips are,
1. Hosting affects the speed of your site,
2. Different options with different hosting types,
3. Reliability.

mwaraitch November 12th, 2011 06:31 AM

For a perfect web hosting , we need, high end technical support, uptime, and best packages which suits, us.

virgilwalls February 7th, 2012 09:23 AM

A web hоsting service is a type of Internet hosting service of allows individuals and organizations to make website accessible for the World Wide Web. There are many tips for wb hosting like no of sub domains required, email accounts, cache memory, bandwidth.

eUK-Mac February 10th, 2012 05:20 AM

A perfect web hosting provider will ensure that you get a fully managed hosting solution, a secure servers, secured transactions, 24/7 customer support via multiple channels, 100% uptime guarantee, advanced backup system to protect your data in an event of data loss. There are many such things that should be considered to determine a perfect web host.

abramlinkens March 19th, 2012 11:56 AM

For making perfect your web host you should check the good quality low cost hosting providers.You have to compare Virtual Host Packages as per your web hosting method so that the hosting can be good.

Edric Marshall April 21st, 2012 01:27 PM

Web hosting is a thing which is directly related to your web site which is provide the good amount of accessibility on the internet while searching the web page. It is completely different in different web hosting provider. It is so much reliable.

Sanersone April 26th, 2012 09:03 AM

Best option is to select a web hosting company that offers with a 24/7 technical support. This is a crucial feature for ensuring the speed and uptime of the website.

samdonna June 19th, 2012 03:05 AM

A perfect hosting provider should have enough resources available to permit their user's reliability and stability. Like, their equipment and servers should be able to handle their customers effectively.

The hosting provider should offer the business related hosting services you require now, and those you will require in the future because moving your website from server to server you may encounter some issues when migrating from one hosting company to another.
Make sure the web hosting provider has excellent security system in place to prevent hackers from gaining access to your site and your customers' information.

ewebmaster September 5th, 2012 06:45 AM

The features of best web hosting service are:
The storage amount,
Up Time,
Bandwidth amount,
Domain and sub domains,
Database support,
Email accounts etc.

annahussy April 2nd, 2013 06:35 AM

There are many web hosting provider companies are available which provides the reliable and cheap hosting service to you. Perfect in the sense reliable,satisfied and best technical support and secure hosting service.

seahawk April 18th, 2013 12:52 AM

web hosting packages depends upon the need of the customer .while choosing a good hosting company ,you should look requirements of your need ,with space and band width and the most important is the company should provide perfect 99.9% up time for your hosting plan

madelinekim May 14th, 2013 01:09 AM

As my point of view perfect web hosting is consist of security,provides best services 24/7 with technical support etc. It is important to choose proper secure web hosting which is beneficial to our site.

storminternet May 15th, 2013 07:55 PM

A webhost that offers high speed, secured servers, high uptime, excellent customer service, intelligent technical support staff is the perfect webhost.

SixLayer May 19th, 2013 09:17 AM

It must have good helpdesk support, 99.9% uptime and must be affordable and feature packed!

hostyd May 23rd, 2013 12:16 PM

In short?

Overall website look (I never buy services from sites which look out-of-date or ugly).
Options and features.
Price.
Customer support.
Pre-sale service.
Customer reviews (but it's not a big deal)

jainhost June 14th, 2013 03:33 AM

Reliability or uptime, space and bandwidth, control panel, pricing and software installs are the important factors need to be considered while choosing a good Web Hosting Company

Greg-Netost March 13th, 2014 07:12 AM

There are many web hosting company available you can select according to your requirement and budget. However a good web hosting is the one that will provide 24/7 technical support and at least 99% server uptime. There are also other web hosting features that you can consider like security, data access speed, data backup and flexibility to upgrade/downgrade plan according to your need.

alexapamten April 7th, 2014 06:32 AM

You have to select the company which can help you with the following points:
Good quality hardware.
Technical Support
Email features
Control panel or user interface.
Scalability

Irrenee April 9th, 2014 07:28 AM

In my opinion, we select the good web hosting company, services, form, operating system, manage or un-managed, flexibility, supported languages & features, easy & functional control panel for perfect web hosting.

Sofiabrooks August 4th, 2014 05:57 AM

Important Tips For Web Hosting

when you want to host your website, for that one should consider two important points:
1.domain name registration
2.web hosting service
The keyword of domain name must be related to the content of the website.

Then you need to know the requirements of your website, so that you dont pay for the things that you dont require.

to get instant success, chose a web hosting company with online presence.

Rather than using other hosting plans one can use managed hosting., they are bit costly, but provide good quality. you will get full support from the company.

chris_b August 18th, 2015 11:50 AM

in my opinion everyone would like to suggest you his own company but you should consider following things before selection:
Up time
company age
customer service
reviews and cost also.

jackdaniels2015 October 30th, 2015 07:17 PM

The web hosting is the one which meets all possible requirements for me including quality and service support.