Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Web Hosting Discussion Forum (http://forums.thewebhostingdir.com/index.php)
-   VPS (Virtual Private Servers) Forum (http://forums.thewebhostingdir.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Winodws VPS (http://forums.thewebhostingdir.com/showthread.php?t=9146)

Dern July 4th, 2014 09:09 AM

Winodws VPS

What is the best host to buy a Windows VPS from - PanamaServer or QHoster?
If you were in my place, what would you chose?

MImilo1978 July 7th, 2014 03:49 AM

Both seem to be good from my point of view.

kunnusingh July 22nd, 2014 01:01 PM

I never use this hosting companies, Seems panama server provide a ssd so you can go for it,.

RH-Calvin December 9th, 2014 01:30 PM

You can compare them both at various web hosting forums and review sites. Hosting reviews will help you to get more information about the reliability of their services.

sandeepjkl December 1st, 2015 02:39 AM

Re: Winodws VPS

Windows virtual private server is an ideal web hosting solution for small and medium business organizations that are not financially strong to purchase a dedicated server for them.Windows VPS is composite web hosting scheme wherein customers get extra security and can customize their server as per their immediate needs.

BlaZeX2 December 1st, 2015 10:09 AM

I would suggest QHoster since they offer multiple payment gateways

But it depends which location you want.

Panamaserver provide only in Panama i think so you better research more that where is most of your traffic coming from.

hazel_01 February 9th, 2017 12:51 AM

hi, do not trust Qhoster. I used their web hosting plan, very poor network line, no support for technical issues, and too much downtime. Their support team is not so quick and always delay in replying technical tickets.

farhanidea February 13th, 2017 06:51 AM

You will get good information about both hosting provider services and support through Review section which help to get good idea or you have another option of checking offer section of forum site there you will get many hosting provider

neckoze March 21st, 2017 03:46 PM

hi,

I never use this vps companies...
however, If you're looking for a stable and fast windows vps server, my recommendation is vpswebserver company. search on google and ask for discount coupon....

huesolution2008 April 4th, 2017 05:00 PM

Both the mentioned companies for VPS are not known by me much, but if you ask me I can refer you about Cloudie Web, I had bought few VPS from them some months ago, they gave me amazing deals and the VPS are super fast with best performance. I would strongly suggest you for Cloudie Web VPS hosting

Saurabh Mathur October 24th, 2017 06:59 AM

I think QHoster is much better than other one. It provides the reliable services and makes their customers more satisfied than any other. I did not know much about the services as I only heard about such hosting companies from my friend. Well, you can try up the services of Microhost company as they are best for me.

neckoze October 30th, 2017 06:06 PM

Re: Windows VPS

Although they are unknown to me, their offer is not bad, but the prices are high.

My recommendation is vpswebserver or vpsgurus a verified company with reliable servers ... vpswebserver currently have a 50% discount and can get high quality vps for a low price ...

Gaurav mehta January 29th, 2018 06:13 AM

I would like to recommend the QHoster or server basket hosting provider which provides best VPS Windows hosting. They provide good service and support without downtime issues so you can sign up with them.

manoharparakh April 29th, 2019 03:27 AM

Reseller hosting will not be much expensive for new entrepreneurs or for start-up businesses. In Reseller hosting, they will design their own service plan and their own pricing method. Reseller is able to manage their own branding through particular control panels and servers. Reseller hosting is nothing but the relationship between the retailer and the wholesaler. Web hosting service provider performs as a wholesaler and provides space on their servers to the resellers(retailers).

The Reseller will price for space which he has leased. Resellers are very much helpful in the quick and easy way to grow your business to new surroundings domestically and globally with less of investment. You can also increase the experience through the network of resellers, as the reseller will promote your business and accept the cost of marketing and reduce the cost of advertising. Strategic Resellers will help you out in viewing new vertical markets, which may be difficult or require significant marketing investment to enter.