Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Web Hosting Discussion Forum (http://forums.thewebhostingdir.com/index.php)
-   Running a Web Hosting Business Discussion Forum (http://forums.thewebhostingdir.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How you do promotion? (http://forums.thewebhostingdir.com/showthread.php?t=1662)

titaniumhijau April 1st, 2008 12:07 AM

How you do promotion?

I like to know how to did promotion for your business?

If you run some webhosting business, how you get traffic to your webhosting site? What you provide to attract people use your service and buy your product?

So, what you will do to get traffic?

webspider April 1st, 2008 04:49 AM

Run some promos regularly. But these should be promoted in high traffic sites where potential clients can be reached out. The key however is that your web hosting service should have a good track record and must not create an impression that it is a one man team.

titaniumhijau April 1st, 2008 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webspider (Post 1916)
Run some promos regularly. But these should be promoted in high traffic sites where potential clients can be reached out. The key however is that your web hosting service should have a good track record and must not create an impression that it is a one man team.

Usually i always use forum signiture, forum marketing, blog marketing, PPC marketing and article marketing. Its really help me when i did that promotion. So far, i glad that i really can make money today.

MarbleHost.com October 24th, 2008 11:49 AM

I prefer article marketing because you will get not only bakclinks to your website but also real visitors through the link in the "about the author" box.

Try to write on topics related to your website. This way, your backlings will be also related and visitors which you get through the author links will be good targeted. It is good way to make some sales.

jason October 27th, 2008 02:27 AM

I've posted a detailed aritcle on this topic listing 8-10 suggestions http://forums.build-reciprocal-links.com/ ...

noserver March 5th, 2009 05:16 PM

I do promotion using the following: forum, directory, google, yahoo,search engine

host1plus October 5th, 2009 07:55 AM

Everything depends from your strategy, but most of ways are mentioned here already. If you analyze your niche, you will found new ways.

Hannan October 10th, 2009 10:19 PM

Most of customers we got, was from forums, then search engines :D

MaraShylaStewart April 30th, 2010 04:49 AM

i use SEO for promotion

BH-Rob June 2nd, 2010 06:12 AM

I find forums are one of the best forms of traffic generation, Also sponsor sites

jason June 2nd, 2010 07:25 AM

I agree with this ... Forums are one of the best way to promote your business.

kunnusingh July 23rd, 2010 04:59 PM

1. Forum Posting
2. Blog Commenting
3. Run Forum,Blog on your Hosting site(Good for seo, google create a lots of links...index...etc)

VpsHosting August 21st, 2010 06:37 PM

First your web site must be very beautifle so when someone come he will se that you are serius and I do SEO ! :)

mwaraitch October 7th, 2010 05:12 PM

Search engine ranking remains to be key area of traffic and one can adopt multiple approach rather than focusing on one or few areas. Traffic analysis can lead you to know which one is working more, so devote more time on such areas while keep experimenting on others.

futurehosting October 26th, 2010 07:51 PM

I recommend just getting your name out there. We primarily use forums, SEO, and social networking

mwaraitch October 27th, 2010 10:10 AM

The three mentioned by future hosting also help in direct traffic.

rootpanama November 7th, 2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titaniumhijau (Post 1922)
Usually i always use forum signiture, forum marketing, blog marketing, PPC marketing and article marketing. Its really help me when i did that promotion. So far, i glad that i really can make money today.

Very good tips! try these ones but be patience it takes time to get results.

jason November 10th, 2010 09:05 AM

Well, I don't think so ... Your backlinks can only be counted if the thread or the post you're creating is quality and unique content.

Blythe November 13th, 2010 04:39 PM

I use SEO techniques to do website promotion of my business. I generally prefer to opt for Forum posting and Blog commenting .

Thanks,

SecuredServers December 27th, 2010 04:01 PM

Free advertising and SEO techniques are what we have found to work the best in terms of long term, good traffic. It doesnt take as much money as paid advertisements do but the time needed to spend to do it successfuly is alot.

Paul0130 December 28th, 2010 04:08 AM

I find forums and search engines are the best for me.

HIG-Jerry May 24th, 2011 02:55 AM

PPC can be powerful if you do it correctly. If you don't know what you're doing though you'll just be wasting large sums of money.

IreneS May 30th, 2011 12:31 AM

The best way to promote your business is using the advantage of social media marketing which are now common strategy to get more potential customers. Social media site that usually used in this works are Facebook and Twitter.

mwaraitch November 13th, 2011 07:46 AM

The best way to get traffic is via search engine, and I am promoting my website via forum submission, directory submission and article submission, this way i get lot of traffic from google,

hannah.dury December 17th, 2011 10:16 AM

In simple english, just get your site out there and make sure people are aware of your services.

ezbnc December 21st, 2011 10:02 PM

Forums is a good place but a lot of people do the same. Try to go to some local business meeting.

kaaran February 4th, 2013 08:10 AM

Hello Friends,
I follow the following points for promotion. They are
1. free SMS
2. Simple E - mails
3. picture , images , video E -mails
4. Road side banners
5. Advertising in Newspaper , magazine , journals
6. canopy in hotels , resorts , schools ,colleges , restaurants
7. Effective communication ( word of mouth )
8. brochures and tariff cards

According to me above mentioned eight points will help for promotion.
Keep smiling

Thanks and Regards,

Jennifer1 February 18th, 2013 07:20 AM

For promotion of any website forum posting with signature,blog commenting,article marketing,blog posting are the best off page seo techniques which can help in increasing more no of visitors towards the site and also increase the page rank.

kaaran March 2nd, 2013 06:44 AM

hello members,
There are many ways for promoting any product like Hoarding , banners , newspaper Ads, magazine , pamphlets , brochure, tariff cards .
today Facebook , twitter , Google , you tube are best tools for promoting any products or services.

Thanks

ansaripk December 14th, 2015 12:30 PM

Re: How you do promotion?

Forums are good place to offer your services and interact with your potential clients. But only forums are not enough you should start a full campaign. Google Adword, Facebook Ad campaign and social media websites are good tools to get potential clients and promote your business.