Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Web Hosting Discussion Forum (http://forums.thewebhostingdir.com/index.php)
-   Running a Web Hosting Business Discussion Forum (http://forums.thewebhostingdir.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Free hosting Websites List (http://forums.thewebhostingdir.com/showthread.php?t=1671)

dungdm004 April 1st, 2008 01:58 PM

Free hosting Websites List

List of Free Hosting
x10hosting.com
000webhost.com/?id=3090
freehostia.com/free_hosting.html
heliohost.org/home.html
qupis.com
byethost.com
.......and more free hosting.

emasaa April 1st, 2008 05:22 PM

Would you kindly explain to me why someone would host someone else for free ? Exactly what are they getting when they do that? and why would someone want to be hosted on a free hosting ?

crazyboy168 May 17th, 2008 12:33 PM

Can you also add my free hosting in?
fridayhosting.com
Thanks if you can. :)

bullish July 17th, 2008 06:13 AM

Even if some host would offer it for free, the service should be at least acceptable. All hosts have to pay for the servers, bandwidth and other expenses, so better you search a budget host, i can also recommend you Drupalvaluehosting.com.

MarbleHost.com October 24th, 2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emasaa (Post 1943)
Would you kindly explain to me why someone would host someone else for free ? Exactly what are they getting when they do that? and why would someone want to be hosted on a free hosting ?

There are 2 concepts how free web hosting services get profit:

1. They put ads on clients websites and earn money from advertisers.
2. They offer also paid packages and free hosting offer works as promotion for them. In this case, there is usually big difference in offered webspace and bandwidth between free and paid packages.

qerra22 January 29th, 2009 03:48 AM

A deceit!!!

Hosting certainly good.
But not all there is good.
At them is affiliate program.
Here it is necessary to know.
A deceit!!!
000webhosting . com there
affiliate program is a FRAUD program - Beware!

mesas August 18th, 2011 07:57 AM

I never recommend free hosting to any person because free hosts are not reliable

mwaraitch November 2nd, 2011 08:24 AM

Free hosting is not a proper way to host a website, as it have many issues, and backdrops, so one must go with paid hosting services.

Sanersone December 28th, 2011 08:52 AM

The most important aspects for ensuring the speed and uptime of the website is 24/7 technical support and server monitoring. Free website hosting companies might not be able to provide with the timely support. As web hosting is more of an investment than an expense, it is always preferrable to invest with a paid web hosting company.

veebrij April 5th, 2013 02:20 AM

Free web hosting stands for a webhosting service offered for free, so that one do not have to pay any money for the free web host service provided. Free hosting providers offer some free webspace to store website's files on their servers as well as the other usual web hosting free features required to publish a free web site on the web.

silvesterj July 23rd, 2014 09:06 AM

When you go with free hosting companies may be you have to compromise with the online status of your website and email transactions .. its always good to go with the paid hosting provider some market place where you can get cheap hosting with reliable services .. i have just google and found lots of companies offers the hosting with $1 cheap web hosting

oliverusselldev March 21st, 2019 09:19 AM

Re: Free hosting Websites List

There are a lot of free hosting providers out there. Some of them are really popular as well. However, I would not recommend you to go with free hosting. They are not secure and not fast enough. It is better to go with some affordable hosting instead of free ones.

ikalf007 June 16th, 2019 08:44 AM

Re: Free hosting Websites List

Today we have a really cheap and reliable hosting options, there is no need to free hosting. Rather pay a couple of $ a year any enjoy and dont worry about your data and support. Almost all hosting companies now accept paypal, cards, cryptocurrencies...