Without any other possible web hosts here being throwing offers at you, I guess if I were in your shoes I would consider the following to help revise your search for a new dedicated server:
1. Do I adhere to particular geographical audience?
2. What special software do I need, if any?
3. The usual disk space and bandwidth requirements
4. Do I need a particular OS?
5. What about redundancy? Fail-over, etc..?
6. What type of bandwidth rate? 10mbps or 100mbps or just plain ol' un-metered?
If your looking for un-managed servers, I know a handful of really cheap servers but you are forced to manage it 100% unless if you need a reboot, they take care of that. (of course)
But if you need a semi-managed to fully managed dedicated server, I can still point you in several directions for well-priced, reliable servers. Obviously I too can recommend myself here but this post isn't about just grabbing a customer, it's about helping a fellow forum member.
IP Systems, LLC - Brokering & Leasing IPs - Since 2001