Steps are required to set up Xero module for the WHMCS -
1. Sign up with Xero Account
2. Get Your API Credentials which includes ( Consumer Key and Consumer Secret)
3. Activate you Module into your WHMCS Instance
1. Sign up with Xero Account (Ignore it if you have already signed up for it.) - It's very easy to sign up with Xero Where you need to enter your and your's company details - https://www.xero.com/
2. Get Your API Credentials which includes ( Consumer Key and Consumer Secret)-
To get oAuth Credentials (Consumer Key and Consumer Secret):
Please follow the steps below :
1. Add Application - https://app.xero.com/Application/Add
2. Enter the following details
a) Application Type: Private
b) Application Name: Demo APP
c) Organisation your application can access: <your-organization-name>
d) Paste in OR Upload X509 Certificate file (.cer)
3. Activate your Addon Module in WHMCS
It's very simple process to install it quickly.
1. Download your module zip file from your Client area under "Downloads" section
2. Unzip the file and you will have many folders named "PHP v5.3,PHP v5.4,PHP v5.5 and PHP v5.6 "
3. Choose one of them according to your PHP version ( Terminal - command - PHP -v ). ( you can skip this step and just choose the latest one)
4. Upload the content from "PHP v5.4" into the root directory of your WHMCS instances. (There will be a folder named "XeroOAuthPHP" that Should to be uploaded into your addons directory ( <whmcs-dir>/modules/addons/)
5. Activate and configure your module from Admin Area ( Admin area -> Setup -> Addon Modules -> Xero Integration with WHMCS). It populates with default setting when you activate it.
(Same steps are available on the WHMCS site.)